The bay, at San Juan del Sur.
Links to Related Sites
Nicaragua in the News
- Aurora Nicaragua Vacation Rentals—Dedicated to finding the perfect vacation rental for you in Southern Nicaragua.
- Camino Real—Managua hotel close to the airport convenient for staying over before an early flight or after arriving on a late flight. Adelante Express picks up from Camino Real.
- Casa Del Soul—Wake up to the gentle serenade of the waves on the beach just below.
- Casa Romano—Gracious accommodations right in town, close to the beach.
- El Camino del Sol—San Juan del Sur’s yoga community.
- Hotel Colonial—in San Juan del Sur.
- Hotel El Pacifico— An area of rest and tranquility just north of the village.
- Hotel Royal Chateau— The place to be for those who enjoy outside activities, the perfect city and adventurous vacations.
- Hotel Villa Isabella— A most comfortable bed-and-breakfast run by the most gracious Mike and Jane.
- La Posada Azul— Al Elegant boutique inn just steps from the beach in San Juan del Sur.
- Palermo Hotel and Resort—Resort hotel with clubhouse, pool, restaurant and bar with breathtaking views.
- Pelican Eyes—sophisticated yet relaxed hotel and resort, with three pools and multiple restaurants and bars.
- Barrio La Planta Proyect (BPP)—Helping children grow, with opportunities ranging from an afternoon or doing an all-inclusive week long trip, to teaching classes while staying with a host family and learning Spanish.
- Comunidad Connect—Connects community development opportunities in Nicaragua with local and global resources.
- The Newton/San Juan Sister City Project—Assists North Americans who want to volunteer in nonprofit activities in San Juan del Sur (from a week to a year).
- Escuela Adelante– High quality English and international education in San Juan del Sur and Rivas, Nicaragua.
- Nica Dev Fund— Specializes in community work such as giving water filtration systems, eco-stoves, pre-schools, and other socially conscious projects.
- San Juan del Sur Library—The first library in Nicaragua to lend out its books, and a guiding force in encouraging literacy throughout the country through lending libraries.
- Trade School—A volunteer-led learning space that runs on barter.
- Las Fincas— Nicargua’s premier eco-friendly community.
- Malibu Resort– Homes in a picturesque setting in the northern foothills of San Juan del Sur.
- Aurora Beachfront Realty—A foremost expert in coastal property for sale and vacation rental property on the southern Pacific Coast of Nicaragua.
- Century 21—Helping investors realize their dream of owning Nicaragua real estate.
- Coldwell Banker—Presenting quality real estate opportunities and expert insight into the property market.
- Colonial Properties (RE/MAX in Granada)—With over 10 years experience selling real estate in Nicaragua , well equipped to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
- RE/MAX Coastal Properties Nicaragua (in San Juan del Sur)—Helps clients discover the best real estate options in the entire Pacific Southwest region of Nicaragua for vacation homes, beachfront property, investment opportunities for retiring, or surfing and living the good life here in the Tropics.
Fabulous places outside the San Juan del Sur area